Our teaching approach
Taking part in a Positis training course means building your personal deveopment capital:
• Identifying skills and getting these recognised appropriately.
• becoming aware of areas for improvement and putting this into practice.
• finding opportunities to blossom.
• learning to turn doubt into a positive driver.
• translating theoretical knowledge into everyday behaviour.
The main focus of Positis is on in-company training.
Positis trainers have on-the-ground relevant experience.
They share and pass on their experience using role-play exercises.
They are completely immersed in their role as facilitator, employing the client’s own style so that training is embedded in everyday situations.
Training is provided in French and in English.